The protective half face shield visor is a fully reusable plastic shield that protects against saliva, dust, germs, bacteria, and viruses. It can be worn with glasses and a face mask without impairing your vision.
- Protective Half-Face Shield / Visor
- Folding Frame Style
- Extremely Tough & Durable Design
- Anti-Fog Design
- One Size Fits All (adjustable side bar slide keepers)
About Our Protective Half-Face Shield / Visor
- Clear PVC plastic for the shield
- PVC plastic forehead band
- 1.4-1.6mm thickness silicone strap
- Ideal for use in high-risk locations such as in retail, hospitals, and restaurants where there are large crowds of people.
- Perfect for long periods of wearing as it is very breathable
- Good for any activities whether indoors or outdoors
- Snug fit and tight straps that prevent it from falling off your head when you tilt or bend over
- The halfway design makes lips visible so people can read lip read and see your facial expression
- It is ultra-lightweight, very comfortable, and free from deformity
Why should I use a Half Face Shield?
A half-face shield is an excellent alternative to other protective visors since it prevents splashes of saliva from going onto your face.
Face shields are very comfortable because they are worn like glasses for a more comfortable fit. You will also be able to breathe easily, and other people will be able to see your lips when you are talking, facilitating communication.
What should I clean my face shield with?
To clean your half face shield, we recommend using disinfection products. Use an alcohol wipe or a clean cloth with a disinfectant solution. Make sure to wipe the face visor with clean water & soap/alcohol to get rid of other residues.
When should I clean my face shield?
You should clean your face shield regularly. If you are in direct patient care then you should clean it after each encounter or at the very least several times a day. If there is dirt or anything on the mask then it should be cleaned immediately.
Is the half-face shield reusable?
Yes, our half-face shields are reusable because they are made of extremely tough and durable materials. However, it is essential to disinfect your half-visor after use for hygiene and safety purposes.
How long should the face shields be used?
Our face shields are durable and, with proper care, can be worn for as long as they keep their shape.
Where should I use the half-face shield visor?
The half-face shield visor is suitable in all settings where you may come into contact with people including retail, care or hospitality jobs. With its anti-fog design, the half-visor will let you communicate with people easier.
Why Choose Nightingale PPE?
Built on moral ethics and trust, Nightingale PPE was established to protect those who need access to protective medical supplies and equipment such as masks, gloves and sanitisers, at the lowest possible cost.
We were disgusted by the price that basic products had soared to and sickened even more so by those profiteering from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We decided it was time for a change to bring the prices down again and make PPE AFFORDABLE & Available, direct to your door.
Returns & Refunds
We want you to be totally happy with your purchase from Nightingale PPE.
If for any reason you are not, simply return the item(s) to us in their original and unopened packaging for a Refund or Exchange. All items returned must be in an unworn, unused and resalable condition to be considered for a Refund or Exchange.
The Returns must be made within fourteen (14) days from the date of delivery.