Nitrile powder-free gloves are the best medical and industrial exam gloves. Since it is latex-free and powder-free, this product is very comfortable to use. Our powder-free gloves get rid of the bad smell that ordinary rubber gloves produce and do not cause skin irritation, especially for extended use in hospitals.
- 100 gloves per box
- Size: Small, medium, large and extra large
- Strong nitrile
- Powder free
- CE approved
- No latex
- Product Packaging, Brand and Glove Colour may vary from those advertised
Get a 100 Box of Nitrile Powder-Free Gloves
- 100% polythene
- Latex-free composition
- Powder-free interior
- BPA free, Phthalate-free, and vinyl free
- Suitable for medical examination, dental treatment, medical care, home care, laboratory and other related fields.
- Can also be used in scientific research and other works in the laboratory
- Ideal for housework, electronic, chemical, aquatic, glass, food and other factory protection
- Designed for extended-duration use, lesser degradation time,
- Textured fingertips for improved grip
- Thin and flexible making it ideal in keeping yourself, patients, products and other food items safe from contamination
- More resistant to oils and acids than natural or traditional latex gloves
- Softer and more elastic with accelerator-free formulations that lower the risk of Type IV contact dermatitis in wearers
- The powder-free feature keeps you from any allergic reaction due to chemicals
- Suitable for sensitive skin as it provides excellent tactile sensitivity
- Has a snug fit and moulds to your hand perfectly
- It is ideally suited for medical environments and is exceptionally resistant to punctures
- Has a longer shelf life compared to other counterparts
What are nitrile powder-free gloves?
Nitrile gloves are made from synthetic latex. They have anti-static behaviour making them resistant to solvents. They don't have any odour and are therefore perfect to be used in hospitals and the food industry.
Are nitrile powder-free gloves safe?
Yes. Since these nitrile gloves are powder-free, they don't contain latex, which can cause allergic reactions to individuals with sensitive skin. Powder-free gloves are traditionally less flexible than other latex products, but they offer a snug-fitting and puncture-resistant feature.
Can I recycle nitrile gloves?
These gloves are single-use only. That means that you need to dispose of them after every use. This helps prevent infections and contamination from transferring or transmitting to a live host. Moreover, nitrile gloves will develop pinholes as time goes by. This will reduce their effectiveness and protective features.
Can you handle food with nitrile gloves?
Nitrile gloves are a great option for safe food handling. They’re one of the best types of food-safe disposable gloves since they offer great protection against contamination. These gloves are strong, durable and puncture-resistant to protect the food from contact with employees.
Which is better: latex or nitrile gloves?
Nitrile gloves are a stronger, higher-quality product compared to other Latex options.
When should you not use nitrile gloves?
To avoid potential health issues, do not wear nitrile gloves when working with these potentially dangerous materials: Aromatic solvents. Ketones. Acetates.
Are nitrile gloves chemical resistant?
Nitrile is a synthetic rubber material that offers chemical and abrasion resistance and is a very good general-duty material for gloves.
What is the advantage of nitrile gloves?
Nitrile gloves also have superior chemical resistance to other disposable gloves. Since nitrile gloves are powder-free, they are less likely to cause allergic reactions to people with sensitive skins.