Infrared forehead thermometer measures the body and surface temperature without contact, which can greatly reduce the risk of spreading the virus. The thermometer is suitable for adults, kids and babies.
Quick and accurate, in just one second the infrared forehead thermometer will show the body and surface temperature. It ensures a more accurate measurement by using infrared laser light.
- Infrared forehead thermometer
- Equipped with a large display screen
- 3-colour alarm: green for normal temperature; yellow for low fever; red for high fever.
- Measuring distance: 1-5 cm
- Measuring time: 1 second
- Temperature unit: C, F
- Body temperature range: 34.0-43°C / 93.2-109.4°F
- Measuring accuracy: ± 0.2 (25′ C-42° C)
- Net weight: 200gm
- Colour: Blue/White
- Size: 160*100*40mm (Box: 203*152*102mm)
- Operating condition temperature: 16′ C - 40′ C a Humidity: < 859 RH
- Atmospheric pressure: 70-106kPa
- Memory function: >20 groups a Response: <0.5 second
- Automatic off time: 15 second
- Power source: 2 batteries 1.5V AAA (not included)
- Certificate: Executive Standard: GB
- Product and packaging may vary from those advertised
How far should the person be from the infrared forehead thermometer to check their temperature?
The distance to spot ratio is 12:1 or 14.17 inches (36cm) to accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other infrared forehead thermometers.
Can infrared forehead thermometers see through clear plastics or glass walls?
No. The infrared detects the temperature of the surface or body in which it is pointed. If you want to have an accurate result, you should point the thermometer directly at the person or surface that you want to get the temperature of.
How can I clean the infrared forehead thermometer?
Infrared thermometers need to be cleaned. You need to sanitise it by cleaning its surface with a soft cloth or cotton swab. Use water or medical grade rubbing alcohol and carefully wipe the lens and then the body of the thermometer. Do not submerge the thermometer in water or use any soap or detergent to wash it over.