Our disposable polythene aprons are 100% polythene, these aprons offer exceptional resistance to a wide variety of chemicals, acids, oils, solvents, and infection fluids. They are durable, easy to clean, and are ideal for industrial, hospital, or food processing applications where diligent protection is required.
- 100 aprons per flat pack
- White Colour
- Made in the UK
- Material Is Resistant To Fluid And Bacteria Control
- CE Certified
- Great For Use In Personal Care, Medical Environments, Food Preparation etc.
About Our Disposable Polythene Aprons
- 100% polythene
- 5.5 mil thickness
- Latex-free halter and back tie
- Perfect for industrial application or food processing to protect yourself from liquid splashes and spills
- Can be used as practical everyday protective apparel for hospitals, clinics, and beauty salons
- Ultra-strong disposable PPE aprons that provide effective protection against liquid spills and splashes
- Comes with a halter neck, waist ties, and strong polythene materials that don’t easily break even in harsh environments
- It has multipurpose use, such as in food handling, including hair and beauty salons
- Provides unbeatable resistance for individuals dealing with infection in hospitals and care homes
- Compact disposable aprons that are flat packed for easy storage and dispensing
- Shoulder to above knee length thereby providing you with absolute protection
- Perfect for an average-size body frame
- Very versatile, breathable, comfortable, and lightweight
Are disposable aprons PPE?
Yes. A polythene apron should be included in a PPE kit. PPE kits in healthcare include gloves, aprons, long-sleeved gowns, goggles, surgical face masks, face visors, or respirator masks. If you are looking to complete your PPE kits, you should also include a polythene apron in your package.
What are disposable aprons for?
These disposable plastic aprons are designed to protect your clothing from liquid splashes. However, most importantly, a disposable apron serves as a barrier from harmful viruses and bacteria that could stick to your clothes. Since this apron is made from polythene, it easily dodges viruses away.
The following are some of the uses of a polythene apron:
- Protect from spills and splashes
- Reduce contamination
- Provides a waterproof barrier
- Food preparation
Who needs polythene aprons?
The following people need polythene aprons to protect themselves from viruses and bacteria:
- NHS Staff
- Medical Staff
- Care Workers
- Food preparation & service staff
- Salon Staff
- Frontline Workers
Are disposable aprons easy to use?
Yes. These polythene aprons are very easy to use. All you need is to hang the apron around your neck and tie it around your waist.
How do aprons prevent the spread of infection?
Medical staff in health care homes and hospitals can use polythene aprons to reduce the spread of droplets or other body fluids to the person’s clothing or skin.