BULK PRICING OFFERED MOQ 200 UNITS
Non-contact infrared thermometer is easy to use. Simply aim the unit's probe towards the forehead or other surface to be measured to obtain a quick and accurate temperature.
The thermometer is intended to measure forehead
temperature at home, hospital or other medical settings including for infants, children and adults.
- Detects temperatures between 28°C and 42.9°C.
- Batteries not included (2 x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries required).
- Precision:The reading is no more than +/- 0.2°C.
- Power saving function.
- 3 colour backlight indicator - Green/Amber/Red.
- 3 sound indicators - corresponding to the 3 colour visual indicators
- Memory mode: stores the last 32 temperature measurements.
- Clear digital display
- Sound indicators
- Certificate: Executive Standard: GB - Certificate: CE/RoHS/FCC/ISO/FDA
- 1 x Non-contact infrared thermometer
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Grey carry bag
- Product & Packaging may vary from those advertised