The foldable 5-ply FFP2 medical grade respirator face mask offers high wearing comfort and effective protection of the airways against solid and fluid aerosols according to EN 149: 2001 + A1:2009 standards, as well as each mask being independently sterilised. N95 Rated.
- Made in the UK
- N95 Rated
- Medical grade respirator face mask
- 97%+ particle filtration
- 5 Layer protection
- Skin-friendly fitting
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
The information below must be read and followed before using the mask. Failure to follow the instructions for use can lead to illness or death.
- The user of the mask must be instructed on how to use it correctly
- Masks do not protect against gases and vapours
- The oxygen content in the air you breathe must be a minimum be 19.5 % vol.
- The respirator should not be used if the concentration, type and properties of the contaminants are not known.
- The mask should be changed immediately if it is damaged or increased breathing resistance occurs
- After the end of a work shift, the mask must always be changed and is not reusable (only for one shift)
- Never make changes to the mask.