These 3-ply face masks for kids are perfect for 2-12 years old. Each face mask features a premium non-woven outer filter layer and an additional filtration layer that prevents pathogens, viruses, bacteria, and germs from getting in or spreading to others.
Ideal for use in the home, school, daycare, playing outdoors, hospitals, and other fun activities.
- Produced in the UK
- Child size
- 10 face masks per pack
- Sterile medical grade
- 3 layers
- CE certified - EN14683:2019
- 98%+ filtration
- Fluid resistant, comfortable & hypoallergenic
- Adaptable nose bar for better fitting
* Product Packaging may vary from those advertised
Get a 10 Pack of Children's Type 11R Face Masks
- Three-ply layers with melt-down polymer
- Non-woven outer layer
- Latex-free ear loops
- Water repellent outer layer
- 14 * 9.5cm
- The masks have a flexible non-ferrous nose bar, giving a more comfortable fit around your mouth and nose.
- It comes with 3 layers of filter protection for kids
- Contains highly breathable, comfortable to wear, and is form-fitting for kids small face size
- It extends cover from the nose to underneath the chin
- With adjustable nose bridge to achieve a snug fit and a flexible earloop that you can twist to fully cover the nose and mouth
- Perfect for kids who are 2-12 years old with adult supervision
Are these face masks suitable for children?
Children can wear face masks to prevent or protect themselves from the transmission of the virus. Our protective face masks have comfortable elastic bands that your kids can place over their ears. They’re comfortable-fitting, which means they don’t cause any irritation. The metal nose guard creates a light seal around your child’s face.
Should children under 2 years old wear a face mask?
Babies under 2 years old should not wear masks because they have smaller airways and masks can make breathing difficult.
How often should I change my child's face mask?
While this is a single-use face mask you can apply a new one every 2-4 hours depending on how your child uses it. If your child eats often, you should change to a new mask after eating, especially if you’ve placed the mask on any surface such as on the table, your bag, and other high-touched areas.
Are these face masks safe for my children?
Yes, our face masks are safe for your children. This face mask comes with soft, comfortable ear bands that prevent headaches when your babies wear them for long periods. Our face masks also allow for easy modifications when fitting to small children.
Can my child breathe through this mask?
Yes. The size of this mask is specially designed for children and to prevent any risk of suffocation.
Why Choose Nightingale PPE?
Built on moral ethics and trust, Nightingale PPE was established to protect those who need access to protective medical supplies and equipment such as masks, gloves and sanitisers, at the lowest possible cost.
We were disgusted by the price that basic products had soared to and sickened even more so by those profiteering from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We decided it was time for a change to bring the prices down again and make PPE AFFORDABLE & Available, direct to your door.
Returns & Refunds
We want you to be totally happy with your purchase from Nightingale PPE.
If for any reason you are not, simply return the item(s) to us in their original and unopened packaging for a Refund or Exchange. All items returned must be in an unworn, unused and resalable condition to be considered for a Refund or Exchange.
The Returns must be made within fourteen (14) days from the date of delivery.