.The foldable FFP2 medical grade respirator face mask offers high wearing comfort and effective 5 layer protection of the airways against solid and fluid aerosols according to EN 149: 2001 + A1:2009 standards. Each face mask is independently sterilised.
- Made in the UK
- N95 rated
- Medical grade respirator face mask
- 97%+ particle filtration
- 5 layer protection
- Skin-friendly fitting
- 1 x FFP2 respirator face mask
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
The information below must be read and followed before using the mask. Failure to follow the instructions for use can lead to illness or death.
- The user of the mask must be instructed on how to use it correctly
- Masks do not protect against gases and vapours
- The oxygen content in the air you breathe must be a minimum be 19.5 % vol.
- The respirator should not be used if the concentration, type and properties of the contaminants are not known.
- The mask should be changed immediately if it is damaged or increased breathing resistance occurs
- After the end of a work shift, the mask must always be changed and is not reusable (only for one shift)
- Never make changes to the mask